Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Classics

The classics the old the tradition in which we live. The generation we call the baby boomers but most of us no them as out parents I have a quote from an amazing song by KMH
"the fiftys were sixty years ago, get over it."
i dont think i could of said it better myself. But its not just my oldes with their little comments about how we get everything handed to us on a golden plate and how hard they have had it bleh get the fuck over it honestly... Anyway apart from me oldies there is also the person who is telling me to act younger but then act older and then someone else who is telling me to grow up cause i no nothing but thats fine i dont mind that i just dont like the fact that im expected to be a role model and a kid at the same time. not only is that a tad contradictory but thats is just mentally retarted get ur story right ur just jealous that unlike u i have talent mofo so put that in ur pipe and smoke it......
So anyway i just want people to get over the views and values of the sixties and learn that gen. y is only as retarted as the people who made us.....

1 comment:

  1. "learn that gen. y is only as retarted as the people who made us..... " FUKING love that peter so funny!
    I think you should be who you want to be *dont grow up say young with me we can run away to nevereverland!* WOOO! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete