Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meat

sizzling burning like a piece of steak thats how hot i am right now like a piece of meat in more than one way. How is it that people think that they have the right to be all nice to u and make u feel bad cause they have done soo much for u and then bam next second tell u were to go. Not a good way to keep people liking u. Something i used to love doing i now almost loathe. It makes me feel so fucking dam shit on the inside which really isnt good considerign my state of mind. everything is a royal pain in the fucking ass and i would love to make a shout out to all those mofos out there who think they have control over me. This weekend has been completely shit house startin from thursday night and i no a lot of people agree with me with the long list of events that have recently happen. This weekend was the life sucker of love, friendship and life in general not all for me though. I am lucky i still have my love with me cause i need it right now and i hope all my friends can jump out the burning pan aswell that has been this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment