Monday, September 21, 2009

True

I get satisfaction out the strangest things. Its true but i guess its my awesome pleasure. I am feeling so much better which it is about time. I can have fun with my friends again adn i am feeling less agro even though the oldies r still at it... but anyway... i enjoy watching a tv show TRUE BLOOD which is actually really cool as it is just fucking awesome really there isnt much more i could say about it :) gotta love it. But i am feeling good that i am feeling good atm and lets hope that can last. I think it is cause its holidays adn i finally get away from that hell hole of a school which seems to care more for sports than education but what can u do.... i know i am better than it. i had very interesting convo today in which we discussed egos being built on physical appearance. At times i have a big ego and trust me my looks have niente to do with it LOL.... But i find it so interesting the times we take to make our selves look good to match out egos, well some of us anyway. I just think meh... is it worth it in the end

1 comment:

  1. Your quite right Peter =c I mean for example sometimes we have the happiest ego and we shine but sometimes we have a bad ego.
    For girls its like looking in the mirror, who you see is what affects your Ego for that day perhaps.

    ReplyDelete